Global Filipino Auto Loan is a financing facility for car buyers with chattel mortgage on the financed motor vehicle as security.
Eligible Units for Financing
- Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV)
- Passenger Vans
- Asian Utility Vehicle (AUV)
- Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV)
- Should be at least 21 years old, and will not be more than 60 upon loan maturity.
- Must have been working abroad for the last two (2) years.
The documentary requirements are:
- Signed application form with ID picture;*
- Special power of attorney (SPA), duly authenticated by the embassy
- Authenticated contract of employment or
- Authenticated pay slip
- Certified statement of income and expenses
* Important: Applicant has to fill out application form completely and accurately in order for expedient application processing.
- What is the maximum loan term?
Maximum term of loan is sixty (60) months
- How much is the amount of loan and required down payment?
Minimum amount of loan is P 400,000.00.
Maximum loanable amount for brand-new vehicles is up to 80 percent of the cash list or purchase price.
- What is the interest rate?
Interest rate is set by management and is computed using the add-on interest method.
- How long is the processing time?
The approval process is three (3) to five (5) days upon receipt of complete basic documentary requirements.
- What are the miscellaneous fees?
- Chattel mortgage fees – Chattel mortgage fees are determined by the bank based on the PN amount.
- Comprehensive insurance – Comprehensive insurance coverage on the motor vehicle financed is procured from PNB General Insurers Company, Inc. Insurance coverage is equivalent to the selling price of the unit. Succeeding insurance coverage will be in accordance with the existing policy on insurance coverage on bank-financed undertakings.
- What are the mode of payment for monthly amortization?
- Auto debit arrangement
- Issuance of post-dated checks (PDCs)
Available in Hong Kong and Saudi Arabia only