The Bank’s acquired assets are also offered thru public auctions that are held nationwide. In these auctions, any person eligible to purchase real properties under Philippine laws may bid for properties offered at huge discounts.
PNB referrors and accredited licensed real estate brokers are welcome to represent their clients during the auctions.
TIPS BEFORE THE AUCTION:
- Check auction flyers and advertisements in major national and local newspapers for more details.
- If you are interested in one of the PNB’s properties, please contact our Regional Asset Management Centers (RAMC's) and/or our Customer Service Desk for more information at telephone nos. (02) 526-3131 & 891-6040 locals 4115, 4713, and 4539, (0917) 507-8385 or e-mail at
- We recommend that you inspect the property of interest before the auction event, as properties are sold on an “as is where is” basis. Coordinate with our SAMG Sales Account Officers on the schedule of your visit.
- Prepare Php25,000.00 as show money. An authorization letter or Special Power of Attorney (SPA) is required for buyer’s representative.
What To Do During the Auction:
- Register at the Registration Desk. Brokers or representatives are also requested to register. Read the Auction Rules and Conditions and fill out forms.
- Submit accomplished forms at Bidder Number Desk, a PNB representative shall check the forms for completeness.
- Deposit the Php25,000.00 show money to the teller at the Deposit Money Desk. Sign the Acknowledgement Receipt and ask for a copy. The teller will keep the original copy.
- You will be given a bidder number. The name of the participant shall be written in the Bidder number list.
- Review the list of properties to be auctioned. Wait and relax until the auction is officially opened.
2017 Auction Schedules
2016 Auction Schedules
- Lipa City, February 12, 2016
- Davao City, March 10, 2016
- Cavite, April 14, 2016
- Cabanatuan, May 19, 2016
- Pangasinan, June 16, 2016
- Cagayan De Oro, August 25, 2016
- Cauayan, September 15, 2016
- Roxas City, October 25, 2016
- Bacolod City, October 27, 2016
- Metro Manila, November 19, 2016
- Tarlac City, December 8, 2016
2015 Auction Schedules
- Dagupan City, February 12, 2015
- Naga City, March 26, 2015
- Antipolo City, April 16, 2015
- Tarlac City, May 26, 2015
- Cabanatuan City, May 28, 2015
- Dipolog City, June 25, 2015
- Cauayan City, July 30, 2015
- Cagayan De Oro City, August 27, 2015
- General Santos City, October 1, 2015
- Bacolod City, October 20, 2015
- Iloilo City, October 22, 2015
- Calapan City, November 26, 2015
2014 Auction Schedules
- Dagupan City, March 18, 2014
- Baguio City, March 20, 2014
- Davao City, May 8, 2014
- Cabanatuan City, June 26, 2014
- Bacolod City, August 14, 2014
- Head Office, August 19, 2014
- Cauayan City, August 28, 2014