The PNB Direct Deposit Program is a service wherein the pension/benefit payments of the pensioners/beneficiaries of the US Federal Agencies are directly credited to their accounts maintained with any PNB domestic branch nationwide. Available in Peso or Dollar currency.
- Interest-earning account*
- Monitor account by updating the passbook
- Deposit/Withdraw at PNB's extensive branch network nationwide
*For Direct Deposit Peso account, ADB must be Php 5,000.00 to earn interest. For Direct Deposit Dollar account, ADB must be $ 1,000.00 to earn interest.
Requirements for Account Opening:
- USTW checks, US Social Security ID, Letter from the US Federal Agencies
- 2 photo-bearing government issued IDs (e.g., driver’s license, SSS/ GSIS ID, voter’s ID, PRC license, passport)
- 2 ID pictures (1x1 or 2x2)
- Accomplished Client Information Form, Account Information Form, Signature Card and Conditions Form
Required Initial Deposit:
Peso account - Php 100.00
Dollar account - $200.00
Direct Deposit Program Fees and Charges
|Initial Deposit||Php 100.00||$ 200.00|
|Minimum Maintaining Balance||Php 100.00||$ 200.00|
|Minimum ADB to Earn Interest||Php 5,000.00||$ 1,000.00|
|Interest Rate||0.100% p.a.
Effectivity Date: February 1, 2015
|Dormancy Fee||Php 110.00||$ 10.00|
|Passbook Replacement||Php 100.00||$ 5.00|
|Average Daily Balance (ADB) of the account falls below the required minimum monthly ADB for at least two (2) consecutive months.||Php 55.00||$ 10.00|
The PNB Deposit Program is available at all PNB branches nationwide.