The wait is over! Pay your taxes online in 3 easy steps:
- Register your TIN at eBIRForms
- File your tax return through eBIRForms and get your Filing Reference Number (FRN).
- Pay your filed tax return through PNB Internet Banking - Bills Payment*.
* You must be a PNB account holder and enrolled in PNB Internet Banking in order to pay your taxes online.
Open a PNB account now!
- Bring 2 government-issued IDs, and 2 ID pictures (1x1 or 2x2) at any PNB branch.
- Go to the New Accounts section.
- Fill out the Accomplished Client Information Form, Account Information Form, Signature Card and Terms and Conditions Form.
- Register your PNB account in PNB Internet Banking.
PNB iTax is PNB's online payment facility developed in partnership with the BIR which enables individual taxpayers, authorized tax agents (ATA) and non-large taxpayers to settle tax obligations through PNB’s Internet Banking System.
- Online and Real-time
Requests and instructions sent by taxpayers through PNB IBS are processed and fulfilled automatically without manual intervention.
PNB iTax supports the industry security standard for e-Commerce business. Its security measure controls access to data, regulates decision-making powers, enforces accountability, ensures accuracy.
- Duplicate Payment Detection Capability
PNB iTax is capable of detecting a duplicate tax payment transaction. Once detected, it will not proceed with the processing of the tax payment transaction.
- Future Dated Payment Capability
Future-dated payments can be handled. PNB iTax payment transactions are warehoused on PNB IBS and are processed and fulfilled automatically on due date.
For more details on how to file your taxes online, please go to the eBIRForms FAQs page.
PNB iTax Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the PNB iTax?
PNB iTax is PNB’s online payment facility developed in partnership with the BIR which enables individual taxpayers, authorized tax agents (ATA) and non-large taxpayers to settle tax obligations through PNB’s Internet Banking System.
- Who can avail of PNB iTax?
Individuals, Authorized Tax Agents, Non-Large Taxpayers who have deposit accounts with PNB are eligible to pay through PNB iTax.
- How do I enroll in PNB iTax?
- Enroll in BIR-IAFS through the website of the BIR at www.bir.gov.ph
- Enroll in PNB – IBS at www.pnb.com.ph » Personal Account » Enroll
- How do I register with PNB Internet Banking System?
Registration is done online. Choose from the following options below:
Option 1 - Enroll an ATM account
This will require you to input your "16-digit" card number and ATM PIN.
Option 2 - Enroll a non-ATM account
In the online form, fill out all the required fields (marked with asterisk) and input your account number and telephone number. Do not use hyphen and/or space. Take note of your nominated username and password. An email confirmation and your Online Activation Code (OAC) will be sent to your registered email address once your enrollment has been approved. Once you have activated your OAC, you may now log-in to your account using your nominated username and password. For your security, please do not share your username and password with anyone.
Print and sign your enrollment form. To facilitate verification of your registration, visit any PNB branch near you and bring your signed enrollment form and one (1) valid government issued ID. If you are currently overseas, you may also send your enrollment form to your maintaining branch thru regular post.
- Does PNB iTax require a dedicated computer?
No. PNB iTax is delivered entirely though the internet. You may use PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone provide there is internet connection.
- What are the system requirements to access PNB IBS?
The following are the minimum system requirements: PC/laptop/tablet/smartphone with internet connection Browser (Internet Explorer version/s 5.0, 5.5, 6.0 and 7.0; Mozilla Firefox 2.0 & up; and Opera 9.63) Recommended screen resolution: 1024x768
- What happens if I forgot my UserID and password?
If you forgot your User ID, you may call PNB Customer Service at 573-8888. A Customer Service Representative (CSR) will conduct verification on your identification. If you pass, the CSR will provide your UserID. If you forgot your password, use the Forgot Password? feature in PNB IBS. You will be asked to answer a set of questions that you have provided during enrollment. In case you will not be able to answer correctly, you may visit your branch to request password reset. If you are an overseas user, you may visit the nearest PNB overseas branch.
- How do I receive confirmation of my payment?
Once successfully processed, a Confirmation Receipt will be available on screen immediately.
- How do I file a future-dated payment?
In BIR iTax screen, simply set the value date to the future date on when you intend to effect the payment.
- Can the system detect a duplicate payment?
Yes. PNB IBS can detect possible duplicate PNB iTax payment.
- Where can I call for tax-filing related inquiries or concerns?
You may coordinate directly with the BIR by calling (02) 981-8888 or through email at .
- Where can I call for any tax payment related inquiries or concerns?
You may call PNB Customer Service at (02) 573-8888 option 2 or through email at